New projects open for collaborations
Exciting new project developments are already brewing, and we are currently open to new collaborations.
Are you looking for an organism that can:
- Grow with minimal nutritional requirements
- Grow on non-sugar fermentation by-products
- Grow on low cost substrates such as glycerol
- Grow at a pH of 1
- Express high levels of valuable compounds such as proteins for e.g. vaccines
- Produce antioxidants such as glutathione
- Do multiple of the above simultaneously
Contact us today and discover how MicroBioGen yeast technology can be adapted to suit your renewables needs.